Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions shall form the basis of a contract between the client (“Client”) and Drafting Help (“business”) in the event that the client decides to proceed and accepts a proposal:
1. The business agrees to provide the services outlined in the proposal for the fee outlined in the quotation.
2. The Client undertakes to pay the fee set out above in accordance with the agreed payment conditions.
3. The business undertakes to consult with the Client in order to facilitate the completion of the agreed milestones above as well as the completion of the project as a whole.
4. The Client undertakes to provide the business with clear instructions and guidance when required.
5. Extra work: Once the client has reviewed their project and confirms it is complete, the final balance is due. After this point, all work (i.e. further drafting changes) will be charged for by Drafting Help. A separate quote will be provided based on the changes required.
6. The business shall undertake all of its work with professionalism and due care.
7. All drawing packages produced by Drafting Help are for council approval purposes only and are strictly not construction drawings.
8. The Client undertakes not to withhold payment for any reason.
9. Any subsequent agreement, whether written or oral, between the business and the Client shall override the terms of this architectural proposal.
10. The business is not responsible for delays due to outside agencies such as planning or government authorities, builders’ merchants and third-party contractors or drafting changes made by the client.
11. The business is not responsible for delays in the client’s schedule due to changes in their drafting requirements.
12. The client should also take into consideration external costs not provided by Draft Help such as Council application fee`s, Engineers reports and site survey`s when calculating the total cost of their project.
13. All work produced by Drafting Help may be used as content on their website, for marketing material or any other means deemed necessary.